I got compared to Grace Kelly by 3 different magicians. (Magicians are sleazy) Everything went swimmingly, except when one magician bought us deviled eggs (why would you order deviled eggs?) with caviar and truffle oil, and it was so awful, and I had to eat one so as to not be rude. I almost puked, but I was focused on being as charming as possible so I took it like a champ. Oh, Magic Castle! I wish I flirted with Robert Downey Jr. instead, but you can't have it all! (R.D. Jr. was not at the Magic Castle last night, I'm just sayin')
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Magic Castle
I flirted with John Stamos for 20 minutes at the Magic Castle, and I touched his once elbow while doing it. At one point, my friend and I decided that it would be a good idea to play it cool with Stamos, and focus on talking to his magician friend. My friend had made him a paper tulip out of a bar napkin. Uncle Jesse's magician friend was a bit randy, and made rude comments about me and my friend. I didn't like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just make sure you don't accidentally end up at the Magic Asshole.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain, I hate deviled eggs too...and all cold eggs.
ReplyDelete