Thursday, July 22, 2010

EMAIL

I teach a computer class every Thursday. It's called Computers II: Introduction to the Internet. It is awesome! At the end of the class I have the clients send me an email (to my work email address). Often I'll have them pretend I'm an employer, but usually they just say things like "Dear Miss Allison Thanks for helping with class. Your pretty" and such. Today I just said "send me an email" and didn't make them pretend I was an employer because I was already pretty tired. Anyway I got a great message today from a student. Here it is:


Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:11 PM
Subject: meat

Dear. Larry
I am righting you A Letter to let you no i love you

3 comments:

  1. Clearly, the best part of this is the subject line "meat."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Meredith! I was going to say the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, the "dear Larry" part might be funnier.

    ReplyDelete